Re: Grose jets

To: "Dan Neff" <neffster189@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Grose jets
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 06:38:51 -0400
Dan,

Check your float levels as that would cause many of your running problems as
I found out when I rebuilt mine. I thought I measured everything just right
but it wasn't right enough. Played with the float levels more and every
thing is fine.

FWIW, I had that problem too on my dad's Holleys. Simple to adjust them
however.

Mike