Roadster at the Runoffs!

To: datsunroadsters@onelist.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Roadster at the Runoffs!
From: Orocrodstr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:06:25 EDT
       Hey Gang, just a note to let everyone know that there will be a
Roadster at the SCCA Runoffs once again!
       I was proud to help Bill Wessel this past weekend at Mid Ohio, get his
last race in to get qualified. The motor did sustain a broken lifter during
the race but Bill was able to get past the halfway point and it counted. This
was Bill's first time at the track, and with coaching of Jim Sloan of Sloan
Racing, he was able to get around it respectably.
       So to those who said it couldn't be done any more, HA! There are
others who also have the goal of being there. One VERY TRICK 2000 from
Cincinnati may be there next year.
       Anyhow, for those that are going to be there stop by and say hi. We
may even put you to work. For the others, think about coming! It's a great
time and some of the best racing you'll find anywhere!
       It will be broadcast on Speedvision live. The GP (Bill's class) is the
second race Friday morning. It's scheduled for 11:05 am.

             For more info:
                                   www.scca.org
                                   www.midohio.com
                                   www.speedvision.com

       BTW: for those of you that don't know, Bill is racing Joe Hauser's old
car. It just goes to show that like fine wine, old roadster just get better!

        If your coming stay in touch so we can look for you. We look forward
to seeing some of you at the races!!!!!!!!

Chris & Diane
Team Luers Motorsports
OROC
Sloan Racing