RE: Tachometer repair

To: <dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Tachometer repair
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:05:43 -0400
The tachs are notoriously inaccurate so you might want to consider swapping
the guts from an electronic tach into the Datsun gauge.  I've sent a Speedo
out to North Hollywood Speedometer for repair but I've never taken one apart
myself.
Are you coming over this weekend?  The engine goes back together and in for
a start up on Labor day.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/