aerodynamics of racing? II

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: aerodynamics of racing? II
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 05:53:45 -0400
  I guess I should have been more clear with my first request.  While the
BRE 'spook' sold by Les at CDM is beautiful and worked 30 years ago on the
track, todays SCCA GP 1600's require a bit more.  And with todays bump & run
racing, it could be rather expensive to replace every couple of races too..
  I was looking for information of where to mount one; all the way up on the
front valance and fenders or directly under the radiator?  The benefits of
short vs long air dams.  Is cold air induction really neccessary with abig
air dam?
  I did recieve a link " http://www.eng.vt.edu/fluids/msc/auto_a.htm " that
I intend to look up tonight (thanks RWM!).  Any additional info would be
apreciated.

Thanks again,

Paul