club financial help

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: club financial help
From: Marc Sayer <marcsayer@home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:21:21 -0700
All this talk on the list recently of helping folks and clubs raising $$ has
made me think (and most of you know how seldom I do that:-)

I'd like to make an offer to the clubs. I have a fair amount of back issue
inventory left from ZCCD/ZCM. I'd like to offer any club who's interested a box
of mixed issues for just the cost of shipping. A box holds about 100-120 copies
and weighs about 35-40 lb.. Now the mix will include some copies from when the
mag was ZCM and will not have any Roadster or 510 content, but I will ensure
that at least some of the ZCCD issues are also included.

My only proviso on this is that the mags be used as club fund raisers somehow
and not be simply given away.

If this is something that folks feel will be helpful great, if not, no sweat.
It's just something that came to me and I thought I'd offer.

Non-Roadster content: My wife and I lost two of our three Great Danes this last
year. Yesterday we finally bought a Great Dane puppy, Tank. He's going to be my
wife's as I belong to the remaining Dane, Gracie (who some of you will remember
was hit by a car several years back, yes she's still with us and doing great!)
and to our recent four footed addition to the house, PJ, a retired Greyhound
racer. Tank is a show dog and we will be showing him when he is old enough. If
he does as well as his parents we should be able to finish him in a few years
(earn him his champion title).

--
Marc Sayer
82 280ZXT