Fwd: 1964 SPL310

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: 1964 SPL310
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:47:23 -0700
This came to me this morning-please respond to the sender as I have no idea
about this car. Thanks!!

From: OhItsYuBob@aol.com
To: dumpdude@pon.net
Subject: 1964 SPL310
Date: 8/30/2001 7:39:10 PM

   Hi! I'm just hoping you might have an idea of anyone who might be
   interested
   in a 90% complete 64 fairlady. Its been parked outside under a tree in

   Southern California since the early 70's so its not very pretty. The
   engine
   is disassembled and the shift extension is broke from dropping off a chain

   hoist years ago. Basically it's a good parts car for someone. Don't feel

   obligated to respond to this Email. If your interested though let me know.
   My
   mother is about ready to just send it to the wreckers. Thanks.
-------- End of forwarded message --------