Re: bellhousing "window"/ bench bleeding (no, not me)

To: Fergus OFarrell <FOFarrell@qtww.com>
Subject: Re: bellhousing "window"/ bench bleeding (no, not me)
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:55:32 -0500
On the roadsters & 510's... two bolts, drop the slave cylinder,
slip the rubber shift fork boot back... and you have a pretty
good window like that.  Of course, I would pull the transmission,
disassemble it, make up a holding jig... THEN machine an inspection
window into the bell housing. Hmmmmm.

Alas, my '68 2000 is enroute to South Carolina by now. Doesn't
seem possible, but off he went.

Tom