Re: Air flow meters.

To: "Rourke, Brian" <Brian.Rourke@compaq.com>
Subject: Re: Air flow meters.
From: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 19:06:00 -0500
Hi Brian,

I've used a Unisyn (made by Edellbrock, I think) for the last 28 years.  It is
simple, cheap, and works like a champ.  Simply center it over a carb and adjust
the wheel until the gauge reads on one of the lines.  Then, go back and forth
between the carbs and adjust the idle screws until the air flow matches. There
are other manufacturers and I suppose that they are as easy to use as the
Unisyn.  They are all just simple air flow gauges.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
'70  SRL311-13359