SEROC still on for RA

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEROC still on for RA
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:42:01 -0500
Hey all -

My wife asked if SEROC was still going to Road Atlanta after this weeks
events - YES!!

As said - It is very important that we as citizens of the US return to
normal activities. And being able to enjoy our hobbies is an activity we all
need now.  As we travel, the victims and their families will be in our
hearts and prayers.  Remember SEROCers to give your wife, kids and loved
ones that extra hug before leaving.

I will see you all there Saturday and please drive carefully.

Phil
SEROC
PS - I will be off tomorrow (no computer at home), so if you guys need
anything I will be at home (256-721-6572) and my cell is 256-658-3143.