Re: Nostradamus and Numerology fans - big time O/T

To: <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nostradamus and Numerology fans - big time O/T
From: Pagone@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 20:29:47 EDT
Tarot cards are for the birds! I called my psychic and she told me her crystal
ball showed an image of a hoover flag waving over a little red bottomless pit.
  But seriously, it's the slave cylinder that's putting a glossy coat on my
driveway. The new one is waiting to be put in tomorrow morning. Should I keep
the old one in case it can be rebuilt? I think I read in Chilton's (if I'm not
mistaken) that the later model slave cylinders cannot be rebuilt. Is that
correct? (I'm such a pack rat, I'll probably end up keeping it anyhow....)
  I'm also pulling the radiator, taking it in Monday to have it rodded or to
get a new core and putting a 165 thermostat in.
  I'm gonna make it to the top of Mt. Wilson if I have to push the darn car up
the hill!
Vilia