Re: Sora blue - or was it??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sora blue - or was it??
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:20:45 -0400
Marc,

I have checked Rallye's website, and the color that they display (I know -
monitors can be funky with the colors, but follow me here) is a darker
shade.  The remaining original paint on my car is lighter - much more like
color 563 than 562.  The URL for reference is:

http://www.datsunroadster.com/MISC_PAGES/what_color.htm#ORIGINAL

Has anyone ever taken photographs of original colors and posted them
somewhere?  These color chips leave something to be desired.

Thanks,

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060