Stroker "R20" with smaller carbs.....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Stroker "R20" with smaller carbs.....
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 06:27:52 -0600
Adam,

The "R20" will add a good bottom end torque. Keep the stock
R16 carbs (which will need to be rejetted with a new needle),
and you will have a very nice street car for around town. Yes,
it will run out of breath around 5,500 rpm. Most of my street
driving was around 1,500 to 3,500 rpm. With the higher torque
you will not need to down shift as early, and it makes for a
nice fun street car!  Go for it!

Tom

///
///