Re: Advice

To: Joe Rubio <joe@venuesports.com>
Subject: Re: Advice
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 10:15:01 -0800
Sweet, Joe! My only fear and trepidation stems from the fact that I have just
the rear plate
on mine - I never had the front plate, and the fellow I bought it from owned it
for 6 months
w/o registering it in his name... AND I could never get hold of the previous
(original)
owner to ask for the plate. If worst comes to worst I'll spring for a set of
those
California Arts Council custom plates, the one with the sunset and the palm
trees - /verrry/
California and absolutely appropriate for a convertible! I'm an originality
purist, so I'd
rather have my blue and gold plates, but que sera, sera!

Gary McCormick
'70 2000 SRL311-13291
(new minivan owner - HAVE to get the Roadster running now to offset that bad
minivan karma!)

///
///