RE: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com

To: "'Ldino21@aol.com'" <Ldino21@aol.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com
From: "Rourke, Brian" <Brian.Rourke@compaq.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:37:00 +0800
My experience,.... they just ignore you.....BUT they did charge my amex for
a part that was NLA, then a month later did a credit back to my card. That
was the only way I new that I had actually placed an order with them.
Problem was, the exchange rate moved in the wrong direction and at the end
of it all I had to pay about $10.00 for a part that I never got!!!  I dont
think I will ever have any thing to do with them again.
Again, This was MY experience...I am not speaking for any one else that
their service might have worked for them.

All the best, Brian (70 Solex 2000) BTW was their a light in the vertical
type radio in the 70 2000???

Have any of you guys had any problems with these guys before?? I placed an
order with them over a week ago and haven't heard anything back from them.
If
they don't have something in stock do they just ignore you?????

Lou Smaldino
69-2000
68-1600
66-1600