RE: Roadsters and V8's

To: "'Lafoxparts@aol.com'" <Lafoxparts@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Roadsters and V8's
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:23:33 -0600
Totally agree!  Rumer has it that my custom once had a 350 in it.  I think
what holds people back in the worry about the brakes being too small, rear
end too weak, steering column needs moved....  These thing can be overcome,
but takes a bit of fab work.  So, they go find a Z car and drop one in.  If
someone detailed how to build a rack & pinion replacement, GM front end (big
brakes, cheap, HD) and an GM/Ford 4 link rear end, you would see more custom
V8 Roadsters.

Phil
SEROC
OROC