Re: wheel components: Z

To: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>, Dave Mehl
Subject: Re: wheel components: Z
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:20:40 -0800 (PST)
thanks to all who contributed to this disscussion
wheels and susp - very helpful

just got my Z wheels on - very nice
i painted the car silver (ES and my very marginal body
work) and the alluminium wheels look great

the wheel components lug nuts for the datsun mags
is stock no. 5302

i have no problem (well i haven't thrown an engine
block in the trunk yet) with wheel rub despite my
saggy springs (or maybe they aren't really that saggy
it seems from the comments of the sabios veijos on the
list)

it is true that the tire hight is different between
tires of the same size - my spare (which already has a
tire on ti) is a little taller than my 4 new tires

Lou