Re: Datsun roadster station wagon?

To: <RoadsterGB@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun roadster station wagon?
From: "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 20:20:51 -0800
You know, I think I should be offended by this; but I'm not!  I really like
it.

I have been thinking of building a removable fiberglass hardtop for the
roadster that would alter it's look (like the old GT slantback tops).
Seeing the extra sunroof you chopped out in the rear got me thinking of the
canvas bikini tops they have on jeeps - sides open, but a canvas 'sheet'
across the top to keep direct sun off your head.

Perhaps a rollcage that could have just the canvas top strapped to it, or a
four part station wagon top (two sides, a rear door, & the roof over it
all). I guess you could have the front of the hard roof removable in a targa
style.

Keep messing with that thing, you've got me thinking in all sorts of
tangents.

George M (Pre-Z)