My old stomping ground! (Santiago Canyon Run)

To: solex67@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: My old stomping ground! (Santiago Canyon Run)
From: Dave_Driemeier@May-Co.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:16:10 -0600
Andrew,

I'm jealous and nostalgic.  I lived in Irvine and Laguna Niguel for 10
years before moving to the Midwest.  Bought my Roadster out there.  It's 23
degrees with the first snow on the ground here.  The only solace for me is
that there are thousands if not tens of thousands of miles of GREAT sports
car roads here in Missouri like Santiago Canyon.  I have more rain / snow
and less time to enjoy them, but what a great place to own a convertible
sports car.  Post some pictures of the scenery and the cars for us folks in
snow country!

Jealously,

Dave Driemeier
70 2000 (Red of course!)

>Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:05:18 -0800
>From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Santiago Canyon Run

>Hey Rockers!

>It's time to get out and enjoy the "harsh" winter here in Southern
>California! It's time to go on a run!

>The run I have in mind will take us from Irvine, up through Orange and
then
>inland through the Santiago Canyon. We will pass by Lake Irvine and follow

>the road to Cook's Corner where we take a hard left and drive a short but
>very twisty road to one of two final destinations.

>I have picked either February 9th or February 10th as possible dates for
the
>run. Let me know which date works better for you. The majority will win in

>this case. Also, there are two possible destinations for the run. One is
>O'Neil park. It's a very large park with camping and day visit sites.
Plenty