Fw: [ClassicDatsunPickups] meet and meat sound off please! AKA

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [ClassicDatsunPickups] meet and meat sound off please! AKA
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:55:12 -0800
Ian is still looking for Bay area Datsun nuts to get together. If you have
any interest in meeting Bay Area Datsun Nuts Cases and seeing 320 pickups,
PL411's RL411's and such, please read his post below and respond to him. I
think we should break with tradition and invite this group to our Solvang
meet. I'd love to look in my rear view mirror on the Jalama Beach run and
see an RL411 chasing me!