RE: OT:2003 350Z

To: "'datsunmike'" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: OT:2003 350Z
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:26:09 -0800
He met up with that wall because I gave him the in person equivalent of a
"Dear John" letter.
I didn't want to marry him or date him anymore. He called me his "prize".
I'm not the kind of woman to be kept as a Trophy from the hunt. A cop friend
said he had been drinking heavily
before leaving. Hence the wall.
Pamela