Web update - Solex 2000s in 1968 and 1969 Tulip Rallies

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Web update - Solex 2000s in 1968 and 1969 Tulip Rallies
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:23:08 EST
Hot on the heels of the Dave Frellsen update (and BTW, thanks for the
feedback) we finally have an update that doesn't relate to SCCA roadster
racing.

In '68 and '69, factory Solex roadsters were entered in the Tulip Rallye
(after the Monte Carloe Rallyes held earlier each year) - we finally have
some pages on the Tulio rallies - a class win and 3rd and 5th overall in 1968
and 5th overall in 1969. Check out the link to the Tulip Rally in the "what's
new" section on the main page.

www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm

Also had a nice Guestbook entry tonight from someone who's dad bought one of
Jack Scoville's tricked out road cars in the 1960s.

http://titan.guestworld.com/wgb/wgbview.dbm?owner=roadstergb_1&images=on

Lots more great stuff to come.

Rob
www.fairlady.org