Small Roadster content

Subject: Small Roadster content
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 23:34:45 -0500
Don't know if any of you folks on the list are into scale models, but I
thought I'd pass this along.
I've got a Revell BRE Z that I built to match my 77 280, and I'm just
starting on a Fujimi Roadster kit I bought on Ebay.

Wanted the wheels to match the ones I've got for my 66, so I did some
surfing.

I found a guy in Canada that does a lot of cast resin parts, and he's got
1/25th scale Minilite / Panasport style wheels with tires to match that are
a perfect fit for the Fujimi 1/24th scale Roadster kit I'm working on.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/perrysresin/catalog.htm
Pick "wheels and tires" from the catalogue drop down, and you'll see em.  I
emailed him, and he let me buy a set of  4 of just the smaller wheels.
Perfect fit on teh model kit!

Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH