Re: A better use for cat liter (not ot)

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A better use for cat liter (not ot)
From: "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:26:50 -0800
I too use the kitty litter, but without the scrubbing.  I simply put a "cat
box" filled with a brand of kitty litter that the cat disliked under the
car.  I drive in & out, right over the litter box, never need to move it, &
never will I have to scrub the floor.

Does this mean I must call my red roadster Garfield?

George M