*** rescheduled: AzROC EVENT - "Let's Do Lunch!!" Sat Mar. 30th

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: *** rescheduled: AzROC EVENT - "Let's Do Lunch!!" Sat Mar. 30th
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:53:50 EST
Looks like I've made a serious error in planning things - there is a conflict
with going to downtown Chandler on the orig. planned date of Mar 9th - they
will be having their "Ostrich Festival" ( yes... I said Ostriches....don't
ask). The entire downtown area will be turned into a carnival area w/no room
for US ! Therefore, our luncheon will be re-scheduled to Sat Mar. 30th  at
12:30 pm ( the day before Easter)  Again, please RSVP to me either way...
sorry about that !

WHAT: Lunch & mini-meet at a nifty little burger, homemade pie, &
old-fashoined-soda foutain type joint in beautiful downtown Chandler.
WHEN: Saturday, March 30th 2002   12:30 pm
WHERE: Razzleberries Restaurant, 98 S. San Marcos Place, Chandler
WHO: AzROC & familes of course !
HOW: via cute little topless Datsuns (ok- bring the other car if yours is
still in the garage - just show up !)
WHY:  Do I need to explain this one ?!?!? - note: check your upcoming
calendars -I'd like to be able to plan the next drive or something then.

Razzleberries is right in "old-town" downtown Chandler, just south of the
Sheraton San Marcos. If you were at the Christmas parade - it's just behind
where the Tumbleweed tree was. (1/2 block W. of Arizona Avenue)
Get to Chandler via 101 or other Southbound "main road"  and find Chandler
Blvd.  When you get to Chandler Blvd, turn South on Arizona Avenue. ( this is
the same road that is "Country Club" in the rest of the world)  Appx 2 blocks
S. of Chdlr Blvd, turn West on Boston. The restaurant is just off the Main
road. Look for my red & white Roadster !!!