SOLVANG - we're going to be there!

Subject: SOLVANG - we're going to be there!
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 19:52:33 -0500
Well, plans are set - I'll be attending the International Child Passenger
Safety Technical Conference (ICPSTC) in Sacramento 4/21-24 to exhibit a new
infant car seat.
Wife Valerie is flying in on Wed night, we'll take off Thurs in whatever
rental I can arrange ( anyone know of an agency that rents Roadsters?)
Will drive from Sacramento through SF, Monterey, etc. spend night Thurs. at
Big Sur Lodge.  Fri.  on down the coast to Solvang.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of other Datsun enthusiasts!

Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/