fuse box wires color question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: fuse box wires color question
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 03:39:35 EST
I have an early 1600, almost a 65 1500.  The wires on my original harness on
the fuse box (4 lug side) do not match the wire diagram I have which shows GW
(one wire); R and RG (2 wires); G and GL (2) ; LR and RB (2).  Anyone with a
relatively original engine harness know what colors they have going into the
4 spade side of the block?

Also, anyone know what does the L stand for?  The others I can understand as
colors, but L???  Is it black?

Anyone have a source for a 1500 wire diagram?

Thanks

Gary C
1966 1600 close to running with Victor's help
1968 2000 God only knows,