RL411 for sale in Lake Tahoe

To: "Datsun Roadster Group (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RL411 for sale in Lake Tahoe
From: "Dennis Louthan" <dennisl@cvinn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 07:09:13 -0800
I would have gotten this out to everyone on Saturday but was
having trouble with my ISP. So here goes.

Here is some info on the RL411 automatic for sale in South Lake Tahoe.
Pictures:
http://www.photoalbumweb.com/rl411/index.asp?albumid=1395

The body is in excellent shape except for a 10 inch pushed area on the
rear drivers door.....easy to fix.
The dash is in excellent condition, radio is not stock.
Drivers seat has normal wear and tear....the rest of the seats
and door panels are in excellent shape.
The paint code is 524.
Nothing has been touched in the engine compartment, still has
the original battery.
Car has 68239 original miles.
It has been sitting on the lot for awhile, it was driven there...so it
runs.
Headliner is good. It will need carpet, and a few cosmetic repairs.

The salesman didn't know alot about the car, in the back I found the
original for sale sign. The owners phone is 530 541-4653, the number
at the car lot is 530 542-1446. I think the car is on consignment, but
the salesman wouldn't give anymore details. I would contact the owner
direct.

If anyone needs anymore info either Email me
or call at 775 230-0018.

Would have alittle more info but my wife was afraid I was going to buy
another car.

Dennis
Minden, NV.
2 '68 1600's