To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
From: "Mitch Planck" <mitch@ias.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:16:09 -0500
Hi all,
For quite a while now, our list archives have not been avaliable from
listquest.com. We all know it can be very handy to look up old info from
this list at times, so I've set up a mini-archive on my web site and I'll be
adding to it as time passes. It only has a few tech tips from the past year
or so and the last days worth of postings. I'll probably update it about
once a week or so with the latest mailings since I haven't figured out an
automated way to do the data export yet.

If anyone has any ideas on a way to auto export from MS Outlook 2000 to an
Access 2000 db, I would appreciate it. One other thing that is bothering me
is when I export it doesn't export the date of the email.

Here's a link to the search page:
http://brooks-planck.org/DatsunDiaries/search.html. Since I expect that this
may start to get a higher volume than I want to handle on my PC (where this
is currently running), I'll probably move it to a server when I get the
chance, although I do have some big projects starting soon, so who knows
when that will be.

Best regards,
Mitch Planck
'69 1600