Re: SR20 engine website

To: Garage Schauff <info@schauff.be>
Subject: Re: SR20 engine website
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 18:52:45 -0800
Chris, you might try http://www.angelfire.com/my/jdmengines/.  I also have
contacted  http://k2engines.com/main.htm, but have not purchased from
them  (they have great pics of the engines, but not all were available
when I called).  The big issue with import engines in my searching has
been obtaining ECU's and harnesses, especially for the more high
performance engines like the SR20DET.  If you are searching for some ECUs
or parts, I bookmarked a few sites before I decided on the VG30ET (I can
use a domestic ECU and harness... much easier and more available).  I
would be happy to send what I've got.
Greg Burrows