Thanks

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 22:17:51 -0800
Just wanted to thank the person who posted the notice regarding some 280 z
wheels on Ebay, and I am no longer sure who it was.  Anyway, I bought them and
think they will work great on a '69 I am fixing up.  This list exemplifies what
being a Roadster person is all about.  Good Karma all around!  Also, anyone
have some suggestions on 15 or 16 or 17 inch wheels?  Hard to find something I
like in a 4 bolt pattern that is RWD offset.  If only Roadsters were 5 bolt!
Panasports are cool, but maybe something different?  That's why I ask.  Thanks!

Greg Burrows
67 2000
68 VG30 Turbo (as some point)
69 1600 (that will someday be for sale)