finally purchased a garage

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: finally purchased a garage
From: frankr@hwcn.org (Frank Roggeband)
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 21:23:26 -0500
OH NO, not another garage discussion.

I did it! If all goes well I will finally have the one big thing that
project roadster has been without, a garage. It also comes with a large
unfinished basement for plenty of storage. Oh, and a house too. I take
posession in mid April.

I had to shorten the list below since I have gotten rid of a 510 and
my idiot brother can piss off with his 710. The 69 1600 will soon be
dismantled for whatever can be salvaged. The good news is that the
510, even though it was trash to me, went to a good home. It is in the
process of being rebuilt and 'hot rodded' with a chevy v-6. He doesn't
have the money to rebuild one of the motors I gave him and is anxious
to drive a 510 again.

I will keep in touch with updates on the "Roadster that nearly wasn't"
once I get everything settled. This is costing me a lot of money!

--
Frank Roggeband  | 67.5 1600, 69 1600, 71 510, 93 KingCab
Grimsby Ontario  | http://www.hwcn.org/~ae845/Profile.html