I'm baaack! (solvang content)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm baaack! (solvang content)
From: Pagone@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:14:51 EST
vlaury@earthlink.net writes:

> Many have already booked at the "6" in Bulleton. perhaps we'll stay in

Hey all!
I'm baaaaaaack! and I'm going to Solvang! This will be my first "big" meet. I
had a blast going on a drive with a handful of locals, and can't wait till
Solvang! Like a kid waiting for Christmas!
And for double your pleasure....my folks have a 69 2000. Dad can't miss his
traditional opening day fishing trip with the "boys", so Mom and I are
roadstering it to Solvang sans chaperone. Solvang look out! So if anyone sees
a red or white roadster broken down on a northbound highway, can ya pull over
and lend a hand? :)
We booked at the Motel 6 (which had really fair rates compared to places IN
solvang--ask for AAA discounts!) designated as the meeting spot for Friday.
Looking forward to meeting new faces and seeing familiar ones!
Keep on truckin'
Vilia
1970 1600 w/attitude