Re: Seeking misc. rambling's

To: Pre-Zee <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Seeking misc. rambling's
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:38:40 -0600 (CST)
Seriously, the reason that I put so many spares into my trunk was that I
bought the car in California (I am in Texas) without inspecting the car
myself. I knew it ran and had current plates, so the closer to Texas it
got me bewfore it broke the cheaper it would be to have it shipped! When I
bought it there was a seeping head gasket that went out in about 300
miles, but I was close to a relative's home and we put a new one in. The
dash regulator went out at about 1000 miles, pulled the spare out of the
trunk and we were off again. I never got around to taking the spare parts
out of the trunk, so they are there when and if I need them. As for the
extra weight, let's just call it "traction control"!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner