Car Show Invitation, El Cajon CA - OT

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Show Invitation, El Cajon CA - OT
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 19:23:14 -0800
Hi List,

Anyone interested in joining us at the Wheels 2002 Car Show in El Cajon, CA?
It's on Saturday, May 18, 2002 from 9am to 3 pm.

It's a small car show put on by one of our local churches.  I usually bring
my 60 SPL212 to it.  It would really be nice to have other Datsuns present.
The show is open to all sorts of vehicles large and small.

The contact person is Bob Simpson at (619) 440-4452.  I've posted the
registration form through the link below:

http://members.cox.net/spl212/W2002.jpg

Edgar
60 SPL212
69 SPL311