newbie questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: newbie questions
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 16:37:04 -0800 (PST)
I have been lurking for a few weeks. I am very
interested in getting a 2000 roadster. I have some
questions I hope you can help me with. How available
are parts for the 2000?  For example how long can one
expect an engine to last? I saw one on for sale that
has 210K miles on it. How much would it cost then to
rebuild such an engine? Are these little cars highly
reliable or can one expect to make fairly frequent
repairs? I look forward to your responses. Thanks in
advance.
Will
http://sports.yahoo.com/