Re: bathing suits

To: SLBESQ@aol.com
Subject: Re: bathing suits
From: Bobby Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:00:53 -0600
We Spridget drivers call them Bimini tops. Get a second header rail, a top with
bad rear window and a couple of adjustable straps. Run the top over your roll
bar
for support, my Bugeye has the old removable "stick" top, and fasten it down on
your teardrop hold down. Viola, a Bimini top, keeps your head from sunburning.
Brad