New track in Alabama!

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New track in Alabama!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:44:40 -0600
Hey all -

Check the link  www.barbermuseum.org/project_information.htm  for
information on the new track being build by B'ham.  Click on "project
update" for a view of the track.

This is sooo cool!!!  A track this close is very detrimental to marriages:)
I see SEROC being a very familiar sight at this track!  I wonder if it is
too early to set a date for a SEROC track day?

Thanks John for keeping us up to date.

Phil
SEROC
PS.  Can you say "R", can you say "A", can you say SEEERRRROOOCing at Road
Atlanta!!  April 26th - 28th be there or be square.  Tire burger burn,
parade laps, great friends, and a danm good time!!