Re: Icky Smelly Stuff [now gloves]

To: "Ronnie Day" <ronday@attbi.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Icky Smelly Stuff [now gloves]
From: "TIMOTHY WALTZ" <printner@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 06:37:41 -0700
> The thin latex gloves work well, but I would recommend using regular
heavier
> rubber gloves for really grimy jobs, at least in the early stages.

I've been using the work gloves with a latex coating on the front work
surface, and a stretch knit on the back.  You can get them at Home Depot or
garden centers.

They work great because the front side of your hand, which is usually the
dirtiest, stays clean.  The gloves come in different sizes so they can fit
nice and snug so you can still work on small pieces.

I like them a lot better than the Mechanix gloves--you can feel what you're
doing.

Tim