Re: Miata for my wife...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miata for my wife...
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:41:03 -0600
For everything you ever wanted to know about Miatas, go to:

www.miata.net

Be sure to read the FAQ, and the Garage which has a Buyer's guide.  Also,
there is tremendous information and support in the Forums.

You will find yourself enjoying the Miata at least as much as her.  No, it's
not a better car than the roadster, just different.  Extremely well executed
and a bargain.  12 years in the top-ten best sports car list of every major
auto magazine is not an accident.

Chris
2 1969 2000s
1996 Miata M-edtion, turbocharged with about 270rwhp