<All> cars for sale Portland OR

To: "'datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net'"
Subject: <All> cars for sale Portland OR
From: Eric Wittinger <ewittinger@Pixelworks.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:08:40 -0800
Hi All

I am selling my 1971 240Z why because I got a new one, 1970 240Z and want to
concentrate effort on it. The roadster, same reasons, I bought a new one and
need to get money to fund the freshing up of this one.

Details are on my web site ask questions if you have them. Location is Portland
OR price $3500 /obo

 <http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/forsale2.html>
http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/forsale2.html

Here are 2 roadster for sale and one more will be up soon, one is quite nice
one is rough and the new one that will be up this weekend is rough but a daily
driver, and has been for the last 5 years.

http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/69_sale.html
<http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/69_sale.html>
2L  Price 69 - $2700

This car has had much work done to it since these pictures (2 years old) It has
a motor and will be running and driving when sold

http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/68_sale.html
<http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/68_sale.html>
2L  Price 68 - $4500
This car has also more work done to it since the pictures, about 1 year ago.

1600 66 - $2000 pictures soon

Details are on the web page, ask any questions I will answer them as quickly as
possible.