Parts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:40:21 -0800
Hey there, I have the following parts that have to go, If no one buys them I
will toss them in the round thing in front of my house.
1. 1500 transmission, 44,000 original miles on the car it came out of,
unfortunately the PO broke the upper part of the case, may be good for
internal parts.
2. 2000 cylinder head with a cam, rocker arms.
3. 1600 engine
4. 1600 transmission
5. used trim rings, good for those of you who want to auto cross.
6. 1500 block
7. 2000 short block with 10,000 miles on it, yes thats right only 10,000
miles. This one was in my car prior to my getting the engine I have now.
8. Several pairs of SU carbs.
9. exhaust manifold for U20 engine
10. 3 NOS aftermarket drum brake pads for 1500
11. Gauges for 66 1600, clock, tach (Broken) has good face, good for a\someone
that has a weather worn face. Frozen 1600 speedo, water gauge, temp gauge, oil
pressure gauge.
12. Possibly considering selling a Speedo NOS 160 MPH with 2500 miles of use,
after I repaired my original speedo I will be willing to part with this for
the right price.
13. Brand new 1500 Crankshaft.
14. Hardtops, one with port hole window, one with no window.
15. 2000 and 1600 air cleaners assembly, ideal for restoration.
Many more parts to list just want to start with these.
Gerardo Magana