Broken 69 2L in Eugene for sale

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Broken 69 2L in Eugene for sale
From: "Meston, Larry" <larry.meston@pscnet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:54:50 -0800
  I broke my roadster a couple of months ago..timing chain disaster.  After
much thought, I have decided to quit this project and empty my garage in
preparation for a new one. I'm taking offers on this carcass, plus I have
many other parts/kits that will be sold separately:
I started this project a couple of years ago, and at the time of failure was
driving the car routinely.  The body is in pretty good shape with no
sizeable dings or noticeable rust.  There is a crack in the trunk floor.
The smog equipment has been pulled off and a re-curved distributor was
installed.  New alternator, starter, battery, exhaust system, kyb shocks,
brake spindles/calipers and rear shoes. Interior floor carpeting and vinyl
installed.  No soft top.  All the original equipment stiff held.
  Additionally, I have a hardtop, reupholstering kit (in the box), soft top
kit (in the box), and a beautiful set of panasport wheels at greatly reduced
prices!
  If any of this interests you, please contact me off line.

Larry Meston
PSC Scanning
larry.meston@pscnet.com
541-683-5700 x 3223