Re: Updated Photo link

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Updated Photo link
From: "Deena Petrie" <dpetrie@megsinet.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 17:02:45 -0600
Thanks Paul and List,

As Paul says try the link below. We are proud of the work that we have
accomplished in a short time.  Today we took the car to Joe's work and put
the new tires on the rims and alignment.  Now if the weather would give us a
break I would be much happier cause I would be driving our little car to
show it off.
Thanks
Deena & Joe
69 1600