Re: Electrical Problems - Ugh - Part II-

To: birdman@myrealbox.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electrical Problems - Ugh - Part II-
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:07:24 EST
Ryan..... didn't you have a loose ground wire floating around the engine
compartment underneath your battery? I wonder if it didn't make contact w/ a
hot lead to the alternator ???? That could'a done it.

Also... the battery was still in it's place wasn't it ? ( If i remember, it
was bungeed in) Gotta beware of bungee-mounting such items. Before I had a
more solid mount for my battery, i'd used a bungee, and the battery had
gotten loose a few times (blame the "spirited" driving). I was lucky and
nothing bad ever happened, but coulda resulted in a "wire-fry".

Hopefully you won't have to hire a "professional smoke-stuffer" to re-pack
that smoke you let out of your wires <G>

If you need some help, give Mark a call !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ