update

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: update
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:49:36 -0600
The frame to Bucephalus came out of the derust tank at Metal Rehab this
morning.  I have added the pictures to my picturetrail site.  They are near
the end of the album.  I am so glad that I won't have to clean that frame
manually.  There was 34 years of leaky datsun and road grime on that frame.
It also had quite a bit of surface rust.  It looks like new now except for the
slightly wrinkled area in front of the swaybar mounts.  I bet the thing got
wrecked in a race.  The body shows signs of repair in this area.

Later,

Andy
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=nomadtrash@att.net