Red Car Colors

To: orangedawg@hotmail.com
Subject: Red Car Colors
From: Mark Dent <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:04:14 -0500
Allen,

I finished my 64 1500 last year with Pagoda Red (also Hustler red).  I was
not sure before I painted it if I would go with it because I wanted a
bright red.  It was hard to tell what it used to look like because it was
the original paint and had faded tremendously.  Yes, a 64 with the original
paint in 2001!  I thought it would have too much orange in it.  Well I
decided to go with the original Pagoda, and I am glad I did.  It is RED RED
RED!  I did not realize it would be so bright, and am happy it is the color
I wanted AND happens to be the original color too.  A photo is here
http://www.datsunroadsters.com/1500/dcp05240.jpg

Mark
Baltimore Maryland
1964 1500       1968 1600       2002 Mini Cooper!
http://www.datsunroadsters.com
http://www.roadster.org