Roadster Travelers Page

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Travelers Page
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 02:16:28 EST
Hello,

Thanks again to all that are taking part of this network or safe havens for
fellow Roadstrer travelers.  Thanks again to the new folks that have
volunteered to be on the list too.

I created this list of volunteers because of my own cross country trip in my
Roadster.  I broke down twice and was helped out by two fellow members of the
Roadster Mailing List.  I thought that it would be a nice addition to compile
a group of folks that were willing to accomodate other Roadster travelers
that may need towing, mechanical help, a place to stay or just a stop over to
chat.

I also added a list of items that all roadtrippers should carry if they plan
to adventurer far away from home base.  Many items on this list were
recommendations from other enthusiasts.

Thanks again to all of the generous folks that volunteered.  To view list got
to the following site.

http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/roadtrip.html

Take care out there.  Its roadtrip season again!

Calspeed