RE: Wheel Dimensions

To: <WisslerJon@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Wheel Dimensions
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:55:54 -0500
4x110 don't work.  4x114.3 or 4x114 some will list it as.  It is possible on
wheels which use shank type lugs to oval the hole so that it will fit the
bolt circle.  That's how the unilug type wheels work.  My keystones for
example will fit anything from 4x4 through 4x4.5.
Brian '69 2000
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/