RE: Body VIN plates

To: "'Todd Osborn'" <trosborn@california.com>,
Subject: RE: Body VIN plates
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:48:37 -0800
>Todd Wrote - I checked the local dealers and confirmed the body ID plates
are NLA. The part
numbers FWIW are:
96901-14604 SPL, SPLU SU carb (English), part number not in the system
96901-25600 SRL, SRLU SU carb (English), part number not in the system
96901-25604 SRL, SRLU Solex carb (English), good part number, but status
code J (NLA).

Do any of the vendors have these? I'm looking for the SRL SU carb and/or
SRL
Solex carb (English) plates. If not does anyone have a clean (like new)
plate
that they could scan (high res) so I can see about getting some made.
Thanks.