RE: Fuel Pump change.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Pump change.
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:34:21 -0800
Daniel
Ok here goes.
Jesus would heal the fuel pump.
Yahweh blasted it in the first place.
Buddha would ask the pump to contemplate why it wasn't working.

As to the drinking contest with Tequila, it wasn't around for any of them.
They consumed wine.
Tequila is more of a Red Headed Woman dancing on bar after a few shots kind
of thing.

Reprimanded for not spelling correctly! My Dad decked a Nun out cold because
she hit him
across the back for falling asleep in class after working a 12 hour night
shift when he was 16.
Now that was a stinker. God and all the saints bless his soul.

Y'all have a safe and sane weekend. Worship as you choose or not.

Prayers and Blessings
Pamela Bauman